Click here for the Community Service 2012 Impact Report
Latest Hamilton Financial Index shows industry safer and sounder.
Key findings of the latest Hamilton Financial Index for the fourth quarter of 2012 finds that America’s financial institutions are significantly safer and stronger than even in the years prior to the financial crisis.
Financial Executive Economic Outlook Report
Click here for the Financial Executive Economic Outlook Report.
- The mission of The Financial Services Roundtable is to protect and promote the economic vitality and integrity of its members and the United States financial system.
Statement of Core Values
- Fairness: We will engage in practices that provide a benefit and promote fairness to our customers, employees or other partners.
- Integrity: As an industry everything we do is built on trust. That trust is earned and renewed based on every customer relationship.
- Respect: We will treat the people on whom our businesses depend with the respect they deserve in each and every interaction.
- Responsibility: We have a responsibility not only to comply with all laws and regulations, but to set high standards for our behavior and to hold ourselves accountable to live up to those standards
- Stability: We are committed to building long‐term stability for the financial system, and our actions will emphasize long‐term instead of short‐term gain.
- Transparency: We will provide information in straightforward, accurate and understandable language
- Community Involvement: We will make a positive contribution to our communities as individuals and through our companies.